Wednesday, February 28, 2018

[VENDOR REVIEW] TheInfamous



Vendor Review

Vendor: TheInfamous

Market: Dream

Product: 4x Pineapple MDMA Tabs (170mg)

Price: $74.56 shipped

Stealth: About as I might count on for a home US to US shipper.

Product: Fucking unimaginable molly. The first time I did one and rolled tremendous clear and laborious. Second time I did 1 and boosted with one other half tablet after 90 minutes and had essentially the most superb roll of my life. It felt very clear, no anxiousness or nausea in anyway.

Vendor: I’ve made just a few orders via him now. He all the time throws in freebies for FE and I left him a $5 tip in his jar and he threw in 2 free MDMA capsules with my most up-to-date order.

Overall: I’ll by no means go to anybody else for home MDMA. He accepts and ships quick, I belief his merchandise and I’m simply total thrilled with what I’ve gotten each time. 5/5 throughout the board, would suggest.

submitted by /u/ibzevon
[comments]



Source link

The post [VENDOR REVIEW] TheInfamous appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment