Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Is this potential? DM BTC by no means posted



Before the blackout I made a deposit. It didn’t undergo.
My pgp proof of possession web page stated "it acquired no funds" a day after I despatched the coin.
The drawback is the transaction went by way of. Two issues didn't occur tho. My wallet didn’t change. It stayed the identical. And, on my wallet web page it confirmed no stability. (No deposit.)

To make issues crazier I deposited a small quantity simply after taking a pic of my proof web page (1 day later) and that deposit went by way of. It confirmed on my wallet web page as a deposit and a stability. It additionally modified my wallet to a brand new wallet.

So now there’s a small quantity sitting in my wallet and a day after that blockchain reveals a switch from that wallet to another wallet for the whole of the primary deposit.

So I'm asking somebody with some information about phishing and the way dream market works. Is it potential for a non DM worker to generate false proof messages about "my" wallet. And if there have been funds nonetheless in "my" wallet why didn't they present on my account just like the 2nd deposit?

submitted by /u/usernamedmeuser
[comments]



Source link

The post Is this potential? DM BTC by no means posted appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment