Sunday, August 6, 2017

Nervous about making a primary time buy



Hey all, so I've come to the sting of shopping for some product on silk street 1.zero, and now dream market, I simply can't pull the set off. I bought some bitcoin, I bought tor browser, utilizing a VPN, PO field, wanting to purchase some LSD. My solely drawback is a paranoia of being arrested in some bullshit sting operation now that the NSA screens the whole lot. The one consolation I can provide myself is that they don't actually go after the customers a lot because the sellers. Am I being too paranoid right here contemplating I've taken all of the really helpful precautions?

submitted by /u/sargentpilcher
[comments]



Source link

The post Nervous about making a primary time buy appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment