Monday, August 7, 2017

Vendor store issues getting no assist please assist! : Dream_Market


pricey DM, I’ve opened a assist ticket as a vendor as my store is presently lively however not exhibiting, additionally auto finalize occasions aren’t exhibiting for my clients… I had opened a assist ticket just a few weeks earlier than a few totally different challenge however no assist appears to be given in the direction of my account.
I’m working a enterprise and being offline is dangerous for enterprise. My username is BulkHulk. Please repair my challenge and reply my assist tickets.
I’d like to know what’s going on. If I can do something to repair it please let me know.



Source link

The post Vendor store issues getting no assist please assist! : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment