Tuesday, August 8, 2017

WHO THE f*** IS Quasimodo… ( "help" )



( VENDOR ) Proper I Go On Vacation And Come Again To Discover My Listings Arnt Lively And I Cant Make Them Lively.. And Quasimodo Has AF A Few Orders And Instructed Them To Depart Me Neg Suggestions. Wtf Is This Ass On About! What Am I Not Aloud To Go On Vacation ?? Do I Not Have A Likelihood To Say My Aspect Of The Story ? He Simply Releases 99% Funds N Tells Them To Go Depart Neg Suggestions Wtf Is Is Drawback ? Why Not Launch 100% Of Order And Then Cancel Order Like Is Normally How It Works.. Completely Outraged.. Not Solely Have I Misplaced Cash Iv Acquired An Asswhole Attempting To Get Folks To Depart Neg Critiques On My Web page!! Wtf Guys He Wants To Go… HAS ANYONE ELS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS SUPPORT GUY ? hes a fucking dick… The order he AF aswell happend too be an everyday buyer so he didnt go away neg suggestions but it surely may of been a primary time purchaser who would mechanically assume oh yea this man is a scammer.. ( so mainly i settle for an order ship it and it didnt arrive the client then opened a dispute when i used to be on vacation and the help man finalized it with out speaking to me , and in addition he solely did 99% of the order so the client may nonetheless go away me neg suggestions, dunno about you guys however i feel this can be a dick transfer.. another excuse to desert ship earlier than the positioning goes down..)

submitted by /u/norris13
[comments]



Source link

The post WHO THE f*** IS Quasimodo… ( "help" ) appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment