Wednesday, November 1, 2017

DM market withdrawal downside



okay i dont know whats happening with the withdrawal system… i withdrew zero.0038 btc and it solely despatched zero.0027 or so… now i’ve zero.0015 btc left and that i cant even withdraw it. it says zero.002 minimal however why does it say zero.0005 btc charge if the charge is bigger… is mindless this occurred three occasions already ive misplaced btc…. please assist this time.. ive opened tickets earlier than unanswered twice…

by no means a help reply…

minimal withdrawal zero.002 withdrew zero.0038 ought to equal zero.0033 btc together with zero.0005 charge however why was zero.0027xx solely despatched?

Anyways I could also be getting BTc again which is able to convey me to zero.0043 or so

If I withdrew zero.0043 How a lot BTc will I really withdraw??

Cause it certain as hell isn't – zero.0005

…….. Unless somebody has a tip jar within the Market I'll ship zero.0012 BTc for zero.zero007 BTc in return..

Pm me. Please have numerous good rankings… Just a couple of free greenback tip for you…

Since I can't withdraw zero.0012 it's too small. I wanna tip somebody zero.0012 utilizing their TIP itemizing and have a vendor Send ME zero.007 BTc from their NON DM pockets which is damaged.

Thanks

submitted by /u/BRzerks
[comments]



Source link

The post DM market withdrawal downside appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment