Wednesday, November 1, 2017

How Long Do You Wait Before You Start A Dispute?



I’ve by no means needed to do it earlier than and simply curious how the method works. It's a US to US supply. Easy. It took 5 days earlier than he "says" he shipped it. That was 6 days in the past. I didn’t FE. I’m not disputing now however simply curious as to how lengthy you’d wait. I perceive individuals are busy and "supposedly" if I don't get my order I can dispute it and get my a reimbursement. Not loads of religion in that system in the intervening time however it’s what it’s.

To examine a very good vendor and a foul vendor. I ordered from a vendor on 10/24. It was shipped on the 24th and I acquired it on the 31st. From abroad.

submitted by /u/Doublewide12
[comments]



Source link

The post How Long Do You Wait Before You Start A Dispute? appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment