Wednesday, November 1, 2017

This man is about to name the cops on me. what do i do. I’ve till the tip of the World sequence



okay J*** ****** im calling Dayton police *** *** **** and dimeing you out , you fucking moran. I do know you reside there and that’s your actual title. I’ve those that reside in Ohio, that checked on that for me, I do know your there with your loved ones fool. Im going to damage your life man DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I SWEAR YOUR HOUSE WILL BE SO FUCKING HOT IF YOU DONT PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME. you fucking know you owe me do whats proper.., ship coin to this 1B5TaHcPDAmFvvSSMULKWLUPaFgVeDqjvG . if i dont right here again from you by tonight after the world sequence , you will note what occurs, you cant ignore this away . both i receives a commission what you owe are your block is scorching I WILL GET PAID BACK IN SOME WAY

submitted by /u/Percsondeckrn
[comments]



Source link

The post This man is about to name the cops on me. what do i do. I’ve till the tip of the World sequence appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment