Thursday, November 2, 2017

xanthonyFantano 100pk Xanax Review



XanthonyFantano Review (100 pack) (even have a number of different merchandise)

Ordered specific delivery and took 2 days to reach.

Product- eight.5/10: I ordered a 100pk of X/2s and obtained 103. Besides some slight chipping alongside the perimeters, the look excellent for those who're simply staring on the bars. He marketed them as 3mg however these are for sure 2-2.5mg. Still bought me barred however not a fan of when dosage just isn’t correct. Custies weren’t choosy and the pack was principally passed by the top of receiving date. They are barely chalky however they hit so no complaints there, possibly only for him to work on it a short while longer to stand up to par with different distributors. Have but to order his Hulks however they give the impression of being spot on from the pictures he supplied me, however they had been dearer than the Pfizers.

Quality- 7.5: Still well-liked with prospects however I'm not a fan if they aren’t dosed as marketed, though they nonetheless hit so no person had a grievance in the direction of me. There had been a complete of 10 bars that had been damaged in half however that's not a difficulty contemplating the few extras I used to be despatched.

Communication- 9.5/10: He was fast to answer messages however comparatively gradual to present me my monitoring. Other than that, most questions had been answered in three hours most. I requested for specific and he really did ship it specific, no 1-2 ready time for him to ship like another distributors.

Shipping- 10/10: That's all I can actually say. As quickly as my order was placed it was already on it's approach to the submit inside an hour or two max. As acknowledged beforehand they had been despatched out and obtained in 1-2 days (ordered roughly Midnight PST) Not positive how his precedence delivery fares though I’ll try this for my subsequent re-up because it was costly ($30 for specific delivery)

Stealth- 10/10: Bubble wrap, mylar, and a vacuum seal. Can't ask for rather more than that apart from a decoy which isn't obligatory for Domestic USA. Would not be capable of inform what’s inside as soon as opening the pack. Overall, a superb expertise with this new vendor (determined to check the waters as a person (psychictokes?) identified he was on TR so I felt somewhat extra comfortable. I used to be frightened I’d be out $130 with a brand new vendor however he surprisingly got here via. One bar has me smacked, I don’t take bars by the way in which. Not blown away by the slight chalkyness however they had been bitter and hit nicely so I actually haven’t any complaints. Only suggestion I’ve is so as to add a decoy of some types. I used to be shadowbanned for 72 hours on my essential (cafgerta) the place I initially posted that I placed an order. Which is why my picture has each usernames tagged. Pictures: https://anonimage.net/view/fA5GdHiOk If any of you want extra photos simply ask. [EDIT] Someone wished entrance, again, and facet of the bars. Here ya go https://anonimage.net/view/HebGaWf6In

submitted by /u/cafgerta
[comments]



Source link

The post xanthonyFantano 100pk Xanax Review appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment