Sunday, December 31, 2017

Best vendor for acid?



Hey guys. I purchased some acid from a vendor about three months in the past, however I solely bought to really attempt it final evening. I can't keep in mind the identify of the seller and however I couldn't see them after I regarded as we speak.

They got here as 10x100ug plain white tabs. I'm fairly cautious about what I take so I assumed I'd take a look at it by solely doing a 3rd of the tab. I'm undecided what precisely it was, however I'm pretty positive it wasn't acid.

What ought to have been roughly a 30ug dose felt loads stronger, nevertheless the journey felt fairly a bit shorter. This was a horrible physique load (like I used to be making an attempt to push one thing out of my physique) and though my imaginative and prescient was altered, by mind felt much more.. regular than it often does. It's the day after now, and my mind feels fairly fried.

I actually need to discover a trusted vendor that truly sells acid and never some by-product/analysis chemical. Any strategies? Based within the UK.

submitted by /u/Lather
[comments]



Source link

The post Best vendor for acid? appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment