Sunday, December 31, 2017

Will the bundle ever arrive?



Hey there, Ordered 7g of amnesia haze of the seller CANNABISPARK, he accepted my order and marked it as shipped on the 26th DEC this yr ofc. Now immediately, the 31th DEC I acquired the "Password login is disabled" error I used the identical official hyperlink from the txt file and all the time clicked on the inexperienced verified message on the left. Don't need to complain about me loosing my acc as its my fault not usibg 2FA or pgp solely login…

My query is that if this might have something to do with the seller I ordered from(title above) and if the bundle may nonetheless arrive

Might need to add that on the 30th DEC I despatched the seller a message asking how lengthy it nonetheless takes and if vendor may give me a monitoring ID, subsequent morning I acquired logged out.

Is it doubtless it acquired truly shipped. Is it extra doubtless I in some way acquired phished or that the seller is a scammer in any manner?

These are the questions in my head and also you may give me some solutions, sure Im a noob and I definetely realized my lesson right here. Also sorry for the dangerous english.

submitted by /u/Datenkralle
[comments]



Source link

The post Will the bundle ever arrive? appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment