Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Finally about to order and bitcoin ripps me off : Dream_Market


So i used to be about to put my first order with dream since agora

Decided on a small order since all of the drama,
I purchase cash, transfer them round then understand im $5 quick

Then keep in mind i’ve $eight in a previous android pockets app known as bitcoin, i ship to
Diff Wallet to maneuver round and so they CHARGE me $three in charges to ship
What the hell? That cant be allowed

Now im able to order however now im .06 cents quick
I wait a pair hours for btc to go up
In worth however im now 32 cents quick. FML

What are probabilities it goes up in my favor anytime quickly?



Source link

The post Finally about to order and bitcoin ripps me off : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment