Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Made an order with onenation, 7 days has handed with no supply and I hold seeing critiques being left for him saying they’re getting NDD? : Dream_Market


I made an order 23.08.17 from one nation, mdma. It was marked as despatched the following day. I stay in UK so estimated time is 1-Four days from them.

It would not appear to be a rip-off as each different evaluation lately is sweet and says pleased with NDD and so on however mine has by no means arrived?

They say they do not even provide any partial refund except you may have proof one thing has been seized so I am undecided the place this leaves me.

Can’t contact the seller till 10 days are over however need to know if anybody else has had this expertise or related?



Source link

The post Made an order with onenation, 7 days has handed with no supply and I hold seeing critiques being left for him saying they’re getting NDD? : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment