Thursday, August 31, 2017

How dependable has dream been for you recently? additionally, how dependable has it been sending your bitcoins to the positioning? : Dream_Market


Never had an issue on dream. I exploit it virtually completely, just a few instances once I did not discover the product I needed I used Alphabay as soon as. Every transaction went by way of at dream for me (a number of took some time), each however one order the place the seller exit scammed arrived. Never needed to cope with help although. They usually make issues I learn, particularly in case your have quasimodo assigned to your dispute…
But normally I might say dream is as secure (or not secure) because the others (TradeRoute and many others.). You learn from issues there too. Just select your vendor sensible, handbook encrypt all the things, use tails. So I might say you may be okay.



Source link

The post How dependable has dream been for you recently? additionally, how dependable has it been sending your bitcoins to the positioning? : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment