Saturday, September 30, 2017

If it smells like Pork, & tastes like pork, I in all probability bought porked. Could my iD (iP Addr?) be collected simply by logging in (no vPN


I created new acct bc I needed to get distributors pgp key. Also, Drm mentioned Pin was too weak on outdated account – so I must create new PIN. So its apparent LE could possibly be amassing this information.

I notice now that any information on dream could also be pig shit.
I do not know a lot about ip addresses or what information could possibly be collected on tor.

Any recommendation? I admire any information you can provide.



Source link

The post If it smells like Pork, & tastes like pork, I in all probability bought porked. Could my iD (iP Addr?) be collected simply by logging in (no vPN appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment