Friday, September 29, 2017

I misplaced entry to a account, am i able to do something about it? : Dream_Market


Hi all,

So im new to the darknet and adopted the DBM bible to set all the things up and acquired 2 merchandise, all beneath $50,
So i used to be reformatting a couple of onerous drives and that i accidently reformatted my tails usb, and have misplaced the persistant storage which had all the information for my account.

Is there anythink i can do to recuperate it? I keep in mind the primary few digits of the the account pin, and keep in mind excatly what i purchased and ofcourse the bit coin pockets handle.
Is there additionally a method i may contant one of many admins?

Thanks



Source link

The post I misplaced entry to a account, am i able to do something about it? : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment