Friday, September 29, 2017

Did I order this from Kazachstan? : Dream_Market


Hi,

Yesterday I obtained an enveloppe from Kazachstan(!) with lots of white powder in it, possibly 5g or one thing. Only, I can’t bear in mind if I ordered this 🙂 And I do not know what it’s… All I do know is I might by no means order this qty as it’s method an excessive amount of… Or this can be a mistake (from similar vendor I purchased earlier than?) Who is aware of…

Anyhow, How to test older orders in het DM system? I can solely test like the three most up-to-date ones…

I have to admit I’m barely curious what the package deal is holding. SpecialK, or Mephedrone, coke?



Source link

The post Did I order this from Kazachstan? : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment