Saturday, September 30, 2017

Mr. Erection – asking for an FE on a deal that was Escrow : Dream_Market


Hi,

I made an order with Mr.ERECTION on DM, although he has good suggestions and fairly numerous offers. HE messaged me after a few days saying that he won’t course of the order till we do FE. The deal was initially an ESCROW. He needs an FE or he needs to cancel however does not need to do an escrow trigger he says Dream market has had points with bitcoin and so they cannot unfastened any extra money.

And I’ve learn up that he does this and does not ship the order. What ought to I do, I’ve learn up however appears that he does have suggestions which means he can put up. Revew and feedback are welcome.



Source link

The post Mr. Erection – asking for an FE on a deal that was Escrow : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment