Thursday, November 30, 2017

Missing bTC x2 – wallet crash & BTC vanished from wallet. Do help ever reply? been ready 120 days….



I’m lacking 2 plenty of btc from my wallet. I’ve been utilizing darknets for a while, all the time use bookmarks and f2a so I haven't been phished. I’ve been ready for help to cope with each points and had nearly no engagement from them.

1) I had btc in my account, I deposited and my current steadiness immediately modified to zero. My deposit arrived wonderful and I transacted, I’m nevertheless nonetheless lacking my authentic steadiness. I submitted a ticket concerning this 120 days in the past and I used to be instructed to "wait" then nothing. My ticket was unanswered for therefore lengthy that it timed out, once I requested what the scenario was I used to be requested to resubmit the data and nothing since. This was 35 days in the past.

2) Missing btc from the wallet crash. I haven't had any engagement with help round this however my authentic ticket was submitted shortly after the crash.

I've been ready patiently for a very long time and help don't appear to care. I'm hoping by posting right here help will do one thing about this, or at the least warn those that help don't appear to cope with tickets appropriately (or in any respect).

Any recommendation?

submitted by /u/boredofwaitingzzz
[comments]



Source link

The post Missing bTC x2 – wallet crash & BTC vanished from wallet. Do help ever reply? been ready 120 days…. appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment