Thursday, November 30, 2017

Missing Orders



I've been utilizing Dream Market for a short time and have bought off just a few Vendors, I used to be doing just a few orders from totally different Vendors I put every little thing in my basket and ordered as typical and people who requested FE I did as typical.

Only two of the seven orders have appeared in my inbox and purchasing cart, the opposite orders have merely disappeared over the course of an hour together with the bitcoin I used to pay for them. I’ve no document in any respect that I’ve made these orders, what can I do? Should I simply look ahead to them to seem?

Please don't be an arse, i'm genuinely asking for recommendation right here, because the Dream Market discussion board is down too…

Thank you,

submitted by /u/Deromi88
[comments]



Source link

The post Missing Orders appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment