Wednesday, November 29, 2017

PUREGATE SCAM!!



1250 down the drain… all the time use similar safe hyperlink, orders all the time arrive… screenshots of order placed final week with PUREGATE, screenshot of dialog with PG about order being shipped that day.. as soon as order didn’t arrive, he supplied a fallacious monitoring quantity for a special address. Went MIA for days…lastly returned… gave the identical bullshit monitoring quantity… I confirmed screenshot of the order display with my CORRECT address QLD, that I all the time use with him, confirmed him his INCORRECT monitoring information NSW which he supplied. SCAMMER… plain and easy… takes cash doesn’t present product…

Now Ignored once more… I’ve requested a number of instances if this error might be rectified and it was almost definitely an trustworthy mistake on his behalf and NOTHING..

Bet he didn’t anticipate me to screenshot every thing the scammer… he must be banned from dream.

He obtained all of the proof he wanted for a reship and decides to disregard all of it…

BEWARE!!! He’s come by loads of instances for me don’t get me fallacious, however do you need to be that unfortunate one he fucks over as properly? eight days now…

submitted by /u/Mafioso0490
[comments]



Source link

The post PUREGATE SCAM!! appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment