Tuesday, March 20, 2018

MR.HOTSAUCE KETAMINE & METH evaluation!



Gonna be fast as a result of I been binging for days so my physique actually aching from sitting on the identical chair in the identical place for days it appears. Well, it was days.

ANYWAYS.

Got a gram of meth for like $60CAD and half gram of Ketamine for $60+transport , yeah I do know ketamine is costlier than fucking coke right here in Canada.

Product received to my place and stealth was satisfactory. Quality was A+++++ of each medicine. The meth burned like fuck up the nostril, tasted disgusting like meth, cracked again fantastically and I received no complaints!

Ketamine got here in these small crystalline needle-like crystals and was top quality as nicely. I didn't get to attempt it a lot due to excessive tolerance however folks shared with actually loved it.

So ya, this guys good shit.

Another man for meth is FlavorStop or no matter. Just received a few of his as nicely and it too is of high quality.

submitted by /u/idontsmokecrack
[comments]



Source link

The post MR.HOTSAUCE KETAMINE & METH evaluation! appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment