Tuesday, March 20, 2018

What’s happening?



I not too long ago logged into my Dream account which I used on a number of earlier events to purchase some items. When I ordered some seed I proceeded to load roughly 150 USD onto my market Wallet. While my transaction was going down I went for a smoke after I got here again I couldn’t login anymore. Thought nothing of it for the reason that market is likely to be underneath heavy use. When I attempted later that night none of my passwords had been working. Tried to reset my passwort when it stated that my withdraw pin was incorrect. As of at this time after I tried logging into the identical account. I get the message login with an current person.

Does anybody of what my choices are? It appears to me that I used to be phished and that my account bought deleted after. (Unsure how since I at all times used deepdotnet to get my Url)

Thanks prematurely for any strategies 🙂

submitted by /u/McLovinRC
[comments]



Source link

The post What’s happening? appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment