Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Vendor: GoingPostal



I used to be trying to purchase a little bit blow from this man as a primary time purchaser. Just puzzled if anybody had bought from them earlier than and what their expertise was like?

Also, I share my dwelling mailbox with a bunch of rando’s and my landlord, so utilizing it for DM deliveries shouldn’t be potential. My resolution was to hire a PO Box down the road on the native UPS retailer. The apparent drawback is that I’ve to make use of my actual identify and particulars to open the mailbox. I don’t actually wish to become involved with faux ID’s, however it does really feel like a weak hyperlink within the chain sending some vendor my actual identify.

It has been identified to me that I might go away myself open to doxxing if I exploit my actual identify to purchase on DM and the seller seems to be lower than respected. But what options do I’ve? Are there another choices I’m not contemplating?

Thanks, I might actually use some knowledge from the DM Reddit neighborhood.

submitted by /u/ThePaperBoy999
[comments]



Source link

The post Vendor: GoingPostal appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment