Monday, July 31, 2017

DM Discussion board Logins & DM BTC Deposits : Dream_Market


I’ve awol from the darknet for some months however determined to purchase some bitcoins for a competition arising. As regular I sourced the bitcoins and despatched them to my DM pockets. The one downside being that i despatched them to my previous pockets tackle. When i realised this i attempted to log in DM after which the discussion board. I couldnt log in to the discussion board, reset the password.. nonetheless didnt work.
After looking the DM subreddit I came upon learn how to contact assist with out the button, despatched via my downside and so they replied after two days so now apparantly they’re attempting to find my cash, though nothing has appeared as but.

Clearly there’s lots of speak so its onerous to decipher what is definitely occurring.

Why is the discussion board not working? It appears suspicious..
However then why are assist replying to messages?
Has anybody had any success with getting their cash again?

Any information can be appreciated



Source link

The post DM Discussion board Logins & DM BTC Deposits : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment