Monday, July 31, 2017

Lost dream username : Dream_Market


I cna’t endit the title but I have hte pin and password for the account written down untouched if that is of any help, if dream admins ever look at this I think the account was created maybe 5-6 hours ago from now. – I will say that I was not asked for a mmnemic just a 5 letter pin. As the account is only linked to messges I am obviously not trying to scam someone elses account heck if there is any btc in there and an admin gives me my username they can keep the btc (there are 0 unfortunately)

I being an idiot can’t remeber 2 or 3 digits from my username, I have access to my pin and my pasword, is there any way to retrievemy username? if any active vendors see this I had a chat with I think 3 achylsuk, uk_consissour and periko, however barred up I deleted half my username.

Is there a link I can post my pin, and if the hash algorithn for asswords is stored on the db if I am told how algorithm to hash it I can send the hashed password.

I understand this was my mistake, I believe my username began with coul it was auto generated by dream,

If anyone could give me any advice, I’m knew to reddit so if somone could link achyluk (white legal pillls) and uk_connisour (think he sells crushed up pills) in my roleplay situation.

I can give them enough details as to our convo that they should be able to see my name, I would create a new account as no btc in there however was messaging a few vendors as I think I’m spending close to 2k soon (my roleplay account is anyway) and woul dhate to try and get that information again as I did ask long questions. Cash is not currently in the account so I don’t care but found and raised issues with vendors and these are the ones I want to use, when I’m less of a barbaian and can re-read though

If I can remember at least say half of a completely character usename could someone help write a script to try al tother possible combos? e.g. I know what 7/10 carachters are if someone could give insight maybe using regex and shell script (I can work from a rough idea no technicalities need given ) if/when developed I can make it public use, it won’t work as a full bruteforce as maximum I will be guessing 5-6 letts and no pasword or pin.

Sorry for the long message I wanted to do this big order tomorrow and could create a new account but would rather mine.

Many thanks for reading this…

i think this is how I link users that may know /u/achyluk
/u/UK_connoisseurs
/u/periko
/u/achlysuk

Yeah I am part of many driug agencies that want you all in jail forever, once I’ve spent a few grand I hope these vendors can vouch for me 🙂

Achylsuk does not seem to show as a user but using google I could find his account, I will spend the next few hours trying to remeber the username as I would like to place a £500 tester between vendors tomorrow and I would rather not create a new account.

There is a winows program that saves evey copy and paste, I didn’;t use this, I hadn’t saved my changes to the username before closing, I managed to close it not save and the current details in there are correct.

I do think there should be a username recovery functionality in built, for a small small percentage of bitcoins I’d happily do it, I am computer literate and study security in all my free time (without souding cocky dream, hansa, and alphabay and silkroad where shit, I could produce better without a lot of effort)

If anyone is interested in investing in a market where we can all contribute securty mechanism (DEAD MAN LOCK) and a off site backup worse case a day of sales may be lost but I’m sure we can protect against exist scams, and obviously if anyone walked into our thaland house without the dead mans switch all data would be purged (backed up being help by someone not connected to me (and they could not have the decryption keys or any info about the market.

As a pretty good coder with some good design people we could become the next cazes (without being a dumb mysonigistic, small cocked, low self esteem, idiot who doesn’t know how to run a site).

If dream staff interested the more people (no personal knowledge of each other except pgp kep) I could help improve the website before having been paid £100k plus from a legit one as a one off



Source link

The post Lost dream username : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment