Monday, July 31, 2017

Misplaced dream username : Dream_Market


I cna’t endit the title however I’ve hte pin and password for the account written down untouched if that’s of any assist, if dream admins ever have a look at this I feel the account was created possibly 5-6 hours in the past from now. – I’ll say that I used to be not requested for a mmnemic only a 5 letter pin. Because the account is just linked to messges I’m clearly not making an attempt to rip-off somebody elses account heck if there may be any btc in there and an admin provides me my username they will preserve the btc (there are zero sadly)

I being an fool cannot remeber 2 or three digits from my username, I’ve entry to my pin and my pasword, is there any approach to retrievemy username? if any energetic distributors see this I had a chat with I feel three achylsuk, uk_consissour and periko, nevertheless barred up I deleted half my username.

Is there a hyperlink I can put up my pin, and if the hash algorithn for asswords is saved on the db if I’m advised how algorithm to hash it I can ship the hashed password.

I perceive this was my mistake, I imagine my username started with coul it was auto generated by dream,

If anybody may give me any recommendation, I am knew to reddit so if somone may hyperlink achyluk (white authorized pillls) and uk_connisour (assume he sells crushed up capsules) in my roleplay scenario.

I can provide them sufficient particulars as to our convo that they need to have the ability to see my title, I’d create a brand new account as no btc in there nevertheless was messaging a couple of distributors as I feel I am spending near 2k quickly (my roleplay account is anyway) and woul dhate to try to get that info once more as I did ask lengthy questions. Money isn’t presently within the account so I do not care however discovered and raised points with distributors and these are those I wish to use, after I’m much less of a barbaian and might re-read although

If I can bear in mind at the least say half of a very character usename may somebody assist write a script to strive al tother attainable combos? e.g. I do know what 7/10 carachters are if somebody may give perception possibly utilizing regex and shell script (I can work from a tough concept no technicalities want given ) if/when developed I could make it public use, it will not work as a full bruteforce as most I will likely be guessing 5-6 letts and no pasword or pin.

Sorry for the lengthy message I needed to do that large order tomorrow and will create a brand new account however would fairly mine.

Many thanks for studying this…

i feel that is how I hyperlink customers that will know /u/achyluk
/u/UK_connoisseurs
/u/periko
/u/achlysuk

Yeah I’m a part of many driug businesses that need you all in jail without end, as soon as I’ve spent a couple of grand I hope these distributors can vouch for me 🙂

Achylsuk doesn’t appear to indicate as a consumer however utilizing google I may discover his account, I’ll spend the subsequent few hours making an attempt to remeber the username as I want to place a £500 tester between distributors tomorrow and I’d fairly not create a brand new account.

There’s a winows program that saves evey copy and paste, I didn’;t use this, I hadn’t saved my modifications to the username earlier than closing, I managed to shut it not save and the present particulars in there are appropriate.

I do assume there needs to be a username restoration performance in constructed, for a small small proportion of bitcoins I would fortunately do it, I’m laptop literate and research safety in all my free time (with out souding cocky dream, hansa, and alphabay and silkroad the place shit, I may produce higher with out lots of effort)

If anybody is focused on investing in a market the place we will all contribute securty mechanism (DEAD MAN LOCK) and a off web site backup worse case a day of gross sales could also be misplaced however I am positive we will defend towards exist scams, and clearly if anybody walked into our thaland home with out the useless mans change all knowledge could be purged (backed up being assist by somebody not related to me (they usually couldn’t have the decryption keys or any information in regards to the market.

As a reasonably good coder with some good design folks we may turn into the subsequent cazes (with out being a dumb mysonigistic, small cocked, low self-worth, fool who would not know the best way to run a web site).

If dream workers the extra folks (no private data of one another besides pgp kep) I may assist enhance the web site earlier than having been paid £100okay plus from a legit one as a one off



Source link

The post Misplaced dream username : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment