Monday, July 31, 2017

Xanaxenec.. Can somebody enlighten me? : Dream_Market


How did somebody hijack my account when i copy and paste my hyperlinks from day 1, take precisely 717$ out (all I fucking had faggot!) then go to this piece of shit vendor with it Xanaxenec, and get him to make a customized itemizing for 717$, settle for it, and ship it and inform me sorry it is too late all inside an hour? I made 2 “report vendor” experiences on him stating precisely what occurred they usually can see plain as day.. No response.. Been 10 fucking days now.. Nothing. Once I acquired again in account (had it set to pgp or password) that they had deleted the order so I could not see the place it went. However when it acquired finalized below “account” in my btc logs it says O#5579372 below order.. Clicked it.. And took me to him.. So I used to be knocking on his fucking door 30 seconds after it transferred to him and he says too late. Clearly fucking bullshit vendor account.. However can somebody inform me why the fuck no one’s doing something? And now that piece of shit “IamjasonSudeikis” is fucking individuals over telling them that he admins and shit are on his facet… Go have a look at the boards on the put up right now below rip-off. That dude is a legit vendor and he mentioned some loopy shit to him. For anybody that thinks I am making this shit up for the love of God go learn one thing else or no matter I am looking for out what the fuck is occurring.



Source link

The post Xanaxenec.. Can somebody enlighten me? : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment