Tuesday, October 31, 2017

DD electronic mail Spam and Current DD worth change!



For some cause Dream isnt letting me withdraw escrow cash from my account however I can insure you that every one orders have been shipped.

Also my electronic mail for D D is a place of work and never for dialog or to spam, Please solely electronic mail my proton if you’re prepared to purchase and or have questions on my product. If you prefer to my electronic mail please PM me for it.

Also New D D costs

1000 -$775

1500 -$1150

2500 -$1800

5000 -$3200

7500 -$4700

10000 -$6100

I look ahead to serving to anybody who took a Loss on traderoute and with the ECB Exit so simply message me as at all times Pasitheas will handle you!

submitted by /u/PasitheasXanax
[comments]



Source link

The post DD electronic mail Spam and Current DD worth change! appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment