Monday, October 30, 2017

No escrow = Scamming?



My most well-liked vendor stopped doing escrow the opposite month. His purpose was for safety attributable to cash getting stolen whereas in escrow. I figured it was wise sufficient. After all, Felix has all the time been dependable. Then I make an order and begin worrying when it doesn't present up after a couple of weeks. I ship a message and don't get a reply. Then I verify the tremendous print of his profile and it says one thing like "Messaging system isn't working so if I don't reply it's not trigger I'm ignoring you". So I determine 'no huge deal' and I resolve to simply wait it out just a little longer. Then it goes nicely previous 17 days. I discover his electronic mail address and ship him an encrypted electronic mail final week. No reply. OK now I'm just a little pissed. Why would somebody's messaging system not be working? I truthfully assume the one approach that somebody would say that’s in the event that they merely can't communicate English and all they’ll do is copy/paste addresses onto envelopes. But then why no escrow? I really feel like one thing is fishy right here.

submitted by /u/indisinctchatter
[comments]



Source link

The post No escrow = Scamming? appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment