Monday, October 30, 2017

Going to want assist with my first dispute (Legit_Seller)



Quick little historical past of the transaction:

Purchased x4 THC Oil Vape Cartridges (zero.5g ea.) four Strains from Legit_Seller on 02/10/2017. Waited for 12 days and package deal was not despatched. Received a message from Legit stating that they have been within the technique of shifting and that they have been sorry for the delay. On 14/10/2017, package deal marked as shipped. I message Legit on 23/10/2017 saying i haven't obtained a package deal but and that i’ve to increase the auto-finalization of the transaction. No phrase again from Legit. So i hold extending the interval as a result of on my cart web page, I don't see a "dispute hyperlink" wherever. All i see is the power to finalize the order and go away a remark.

I'm not the perfect in relation to sending and receiving encrypted messages. I at all times simply click on the "Let Dream Market encrypt for you" button. Even again on Alphabay. So if there’s an admin that should contact me, please know that I'm not the perfect, however will strive. It's an space i want assist in, however will attempt to get higher at.

TL;DR: Legit_Seller says its shipped after a protracted ready interval, nonetheless haven't obtained it, and no communication from supply.

submitted by /u/captbigd
[comments]



Source link

The post Going to want assist with my first dispute (Legit_Seller) appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment