Tuesday, October 31, 2017

HELP PLEASE – 2FA login not working, captcha is seen nevertheless i maintain getting error captcha is inaccurate.



Hi, I've searched and have been unable to search out the identical scenario. I really want to get in to my account and if somebody may also help I might be very grateful.

To clarify my scenario higher.. Since signing up as a buyer, as soon as verifying my PGP key I used 2FA login each time. It has by no means been an issue, it’s easy I simply paste the textual content decrypt, paste code it takes about 5-10 seconds.

The final 48 hours or so each time I try to login the identical means, and kind in username and captcha, the captcha shows high-quality and I kind it in accurately and case-sensitive. I find yourself in a steady cycle of coming into the captcha accurately and getting an error message saying it’s mistaken. This labored numerous instances and now it received't work and I a have tried properly over 100 instances.

My mistake clearly although I didn’t maintain my authentic password or PIN it appears as I simply logged in utilizing PGP verification.

Has anybody else skilled related points? If not any concept why this began taking place and what I can do?

I badly ned to get in to my account to launch funds in escrow and entry my very own although it seems I’m locked out.

Thanks prematurely for any response

submitted by /u/DontLikeBeingRorted
[comments]



Source link

The post HELP PLEASE – 2FA login not working, captcha is seen nevertheless i maintain getting error captcha is inaccurate. appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment