Monday, October 23, 2017

I need something done and I’m willing to pay. Very simple task. : Dream_Market


I need a Facebook account that has access to fb marketplace in the USA. I sell legal items using my own account and tried to make a new account so it can be business only however it seems new accounts do not have access to marketplace right away. If someone can make their own and it has access I’ll buy it from ya. I already tried on 2 iPhones and an android phone plus a new laptop and made 4 separate accounts, even my gf tried, no access. So if you can do it, I’ll pay. It only would take 10minutes. Pretty easy. Make a generic email and fb, I’ll change info after sale. No way to scam anyone on this one. Just need the help. I sell on fb almost full time, that and eBay is my full income and a pretty good one at that. Ty all. If this is the wrong place to post this I’m sorry, just figured someone can use a few quick $



Source link

The post I need something done and I’m willing to pay. Very simple task. : Dream_Market appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment