Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Canna_Crew vendor – nice bud!



So that is the second time in spite of some adverse critiques I had learn that I nonetheless went with my intestine and ordered.

Vendor: canna_crew

Based on somebody’s advice on reddit I ordered 10G of essential x lemon (weed)

Communication was improbable. They’re well mannered and useful.

It was an escrow order and a world cargo which reached me in 14 days throughout the globe.

Tastes improbable and a beautiful clean excessive.

Stealth was satisfactory. Loved the actual fact the buds weren’t tremendous compressed like I’ve skilled with many different distributors who ship worldwide.

Not positive the way to publish pics, will accomplish that shortly.

Highly beneficial vendor !

submitted by /u/Malefic_Trout
[comments]



Source link

The post Canna_Crew vendor – nice bud! appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment