Wednesday, January 31, 2018

DREAM MARKET IS BANNING VENDORS TO TAKE THERE COINS WITHOUT A REASON. NO ANSWER IF YOU ASK WHY.



It occurred 2 occasions now. Watch out distributors seek for one other market place I used to be a vendor on DREAM MARKET.

The second my account had allot of cash in escrow I used to be banned with no cause or something I simply cant log in anymore there isn’t a approach to contact assist Dream market assist right here on Reddit just isn’t replying.

This is a brand new kind of rip-off they simply take one vendor at a time in in the meantime there market stays up and working.

Think about it.

1 good vendor equals 2000 to 3000 regular prospects.

As lengthy as the purchasers come there can be new distributors.

If I’m not proper please Dream market moderator clarify why I’m banned account identify Drugtrader.

submitted by /u/bumpscar
[comments]



Source link

The post DREAM MARKET IS BANNING VENDORS TO TAKE THERE COINS WITHOUT A REASON. NO ANSWER IF YOU ASK WHY. appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment