Wednesday, January 31, 2018

DREAM MARKET BANNED MY VENDOR ACC FOR NO REASON, MANY BTC LOST! HELP!!!



I already texted to the mod, however to date no reply. Does anybody can inform why I obtained banned and misplaced my all cash? I c/p the message that I despatched to the mod beneath:

Hi there,

I’m the admin of MetropolisHigh, operating the store for greater than 6 months with 270 profitable orders, four.68 ranking rating. Offering imported medical marijuana strains and merchandise and excessive purity medication (Cocaine, Mdma, Speed and Ecstasy Pills).

I had an issue with one buyer referred to as "Darkvapor" who’s nothing however a scammer or a Dream Market insider. He opened a dispute in opposition to me two days in the past and claimed that he had acquired nothing, however clearly it was a lie and Supporter Admin determined me to win the case.

I received the dispute, case closed. That prick left a adverse suggestions saying that I’m a scammer and Dream Market ought to ban me.

And then, at this time, I can’t login by way of 2FA, when I attempt to login, it says "It isn’t attainable to login." This is the primary time I see a warning like that.

When I searched that time period on Google, I noticed that may imply I’m blocked from the Market. I’ve no clue why I obtained banned from the market. I had an enormous sum of money which is greater than a thousand pound in escrow and in wallet. How come it’s attainable that I obtained banned with out doing nothing unsuitable? Or is it one thing else? I dont know the place to go so I’m texting you. Much admire for those who will help me.

MetropolisHigh

submitted by /u/DictatorialGathic
[comments]



Source link

The post DREAM MARKET BANNED MY VENDOR ACC FOR NO REASON, MANY BTC LOST! HELP!!! appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment