Wednesday, January 31, 2018

RobertPaulson – Vendor Scammer & Threatens to DOX



Backstory:

I bought Alprazolam powder twice for £30/half gram the stuff was high notch

Then I order four grams for £150 plus £35 for particular supply and the standard was piss poor (he has earlier for promoting bunk gear and RC chemical compounds as different merchandise"

I complained he mentioned he would ship out one other three grams, so I agreed.

Again piss poor; Lesson realized. I gave him my sincere suggestions by way of PM (I left suggestions at an affordable three stars) He mentioned "I'll simply maintain notching up the fine quality suggestions) I acquired fucking fuming and altered all of the scores to a 1 star

I wrote on the DNMUK Reddit when it was lively and he Wickr'd me saying "anymore foolish posts don't neglect I do know the place you reside"

Which he doesn't, it was a drop..

Beware "RobertPaulson"

submitted by /u/ukblues4u
[comments]



Source link

The post RobertPaulson – Vendor Scammer & Threatens to DOX appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment