Tuesday, January 30, 2018

XMR Deposit Not Appearing…



Hey people, Sent some XMR (about £200) to Dream just a few hours in the past and even with 10+ confirmations it hasn't proven as pending or deposited. Just questioning if anybody had the identical challenge or if the moderator can contact me to kind it out. Checked the deposit address and the fee ID a number of time so that they have been 100% right.

And earlier than it's stated (as a result of I do know it would), I haven't been phished and sure, I take advantage of 2FA.

Thanks upfront.

Edit: Just checked my GUI and it's gone again to pending. I'm guessing both the community is clogged up or since its simply been applied there are nonetheless just a few bugs?

submitted by /u/throwawaymonkeyclip
[comments]



Source link

The post XMR Deposit Not Appearing… appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment