Sunday, April 29, 2018

Did I get scammed?



Ordered some time in the past from a trusted vendor, escrow, virtually 2000 constructive transactions, principally Four-5 stars, been round for 2 years I used to be excited. He shipped the order on the 10th, and it's now been 19 days. I’ve messaged him twice, very politely (I'm nothing close to an aggressive particular person I discover it exhausting to be imply) and he's been energetic however isn't responding to any of my messages. His delivery instances say it may take as much as 24 days however all of the evaluations say 10ish. Is he attempting to rip-off me? I don't plan on opening a dispute till day 30, simply apprehensive as a result of he gained't reply, and a current reviewer stated no package deal after a month and no responses both.

submitted by /u/velociraptors666
[comments]



Source link

The post Did I get scammed? appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment