Monday, April 30, 2018

Vendor Rejection Order Question



So I'm making an attempt to do enterprise with an excellent vendor, however he insists on encrypting each single message- even once you inform him you don't have entry to your decryption software program for a day or 2. I'm speaking you can ship him an unencrypted query like "are you doing okay?" And if his solely response was sure he nonetheless encrypts it. Anyway, I despatched him one other message reminding him I couldn't decrypt his message, and that if he doesn't have it in inventory may he simply reject the order. Now, I can nonetheless cancel the order as a result of he hasn't accepted it, however my query is: can the seller reject the order at any level within the course of earlier than shipped, despite the fact that I can nonetheless cancel the order myself or do I’ve to cancel it as a result of he nonetheless hasn't accepted it. I don't need to cancel the order for the report.;

submitted by /u/gethighbeforyoudie
[comments]



Source link

The post Vendor Rejection Order Question appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment