Saturday, April 28, 2018

Priority/Express Mail USPS International



I'm at the moment ready on a parcel from USA to UK, I'm going away in two weeks and received't be residence and have nobody to just accept the bundle. It isn't a letter so somebody must be there. He is sending one other bundle the beginning of the week however I'm apprehensive it received't get right here on time so wouldn’t it be an actual downside of getting stopped within the sorting heart. I've learn that the employes don't receives a commission sufficient to care but when they know what it’s they might take it. He instructed me to determine what transport possibility I wished and to let him know. Is it actually that rather more of a threat sending precedence/specific. Would they be underneath extra scrutiny/extra threat of not coming?

submitted by /u/bawroot
[comments]



Source link

The post Priority/Express Mail USPS International appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment