Monday, April 30, 2018

WorldWideCompany DM Market Vendor Menu Review



I purchased a second ounce of Albania Skunk for this vendor and he provided posting me samples from his menu for trustworthy assessment. As beforehand I reviewed, I discover the Albania Skunk an distinctive cut price for the value. Really good out of doors for 93 quid an oz, I barely purchase two ouncesof the identical pressure in a row, however this one is an exception. So what was within the samples? Northern Lights, Holy Ghost, Speed and MDMA. Northern Lights, though not high shelf high quality, for positive a price for the cash, calming and stress-free indica barely decrease grade at #170. Holy Ghost is a high shelf smoke I bought to purchase extra of that! Luxury smoke, a bong blows your head off :). Now one thing I used to be reluctant to attempt, however don’t remorse. My outdated days. Speed and mdma. Oh my. I had many MDMA crystals, therefore I can inform. Pure as marketed. The crystal I bought was whitish close to clear. Looks pure. Really pretty MDMA, identical to outdated instances. No comedown. Did a bomb zero.17g MDMA zero.2g Speed, 3x an evening, I didn’t know I can nonetheless fly! Clearly pure pace. Thank you once more for the samples, high vendor.

submitted by /u/WalterKind
[comments]



Source link

The post WorldWideCompany DM Market Vendor Menu Review appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment