Saturday, April 28, 2018

Scammer on Dream Market "TheDocs"



Bought 25 grams to be despatched to a drop with a monitoring quantity. Over 21 days now, so I messaged the seller to see what was up.. Was advised to attend a most of one other 2 weeks (YES – apparently it could actually take as much as 35 fucking days from Germany to the UK) So I requested him to trace the order for me.. Ignored my query, so I requested him AGAIN… "Please wait till Friday and we’ll reship or refund you" Friday got here, no parcel.. Messaged him asking to both monitor my merchandise or refund me, then I despatched him my BTC wallet address and he replied asking me to attend one other 12 days. The guys is a whole and utter joke, remember.

submitted by /u/ukblues4u
[comments]



Source link

The post Scammer on Dream Market "TheDocs" appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment