Sunday, April 29, 2018

Vendor Holleeder, any Americas purchase from him? How did it go?



New throw away account for security

The costs had me immediately, as did the nice critiques. However, I’ve by no means handled him and one thing appears fucky. All of the American critiques say shit like "Great stuff, took about 15 days" (Review posted eight days in the past). And quite a lot of critiques say this. I’ve been ready about 16 days now and nothing has proven up. I ordered greater packs from extra dangerous nations after ordering with Holleeder and people packs have already arrived however nonetheless nothing from Holleeder. On prime of all of that, the dude made me FE on an escrow itemizing becuase I used to be not in his residence nation. His profile makes it clear that Americans will NEVER get a refund or reship if one thing goes improper, however then I ask him what’s going to occur if my pack by no means lands. He inform me I’ll get a 100% reship????? WTF? Am I getting fucked with right here.

Have any AMERICANS purchased from him and actully received the order? Can I belief this man?

submitted by /u/fuckyoudeapigs
[comments]



Source link

The post Vendor Holleeder, any Americas purchase from him? How did it go? appeared first on Dream Market URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment